Food and Meals 2020
FortyOne Catering by Chef Menajem Peretz
- Open for Regular Take out with Delivery options
- Discounted “Shabbath In A Box” with free shipping for seniors
- Order online or at 604-440-2259.
- Open and business as usual
- Not delivering to North Shore, but for bulk order of meat and chicken (not groceries), they can work with Rabbi Gibbs.
- Open 16:00 - 20:00 p.m.
- Delivery through Uber Eats
- People can call and order, and they will put it in their car
Nava Creative Kosher
- Regular menu
- People to pick up at the JCC
- They can deliver (Richmond and North Shore if necessary)
- Flexible to help everyone and open to any suggestions
- Order online or by phone
- Provide local delivery, or people can drive by the store - call ahead and they will load it into the vehicle with no human contact.
- No delivery to the North Shore
Sabra Kosher Bakery & Restaurant
- Open 9:30 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.
- Up and running, serving food to go, and delivering
- Delivering only full groceries (e.g. not falafel) between 1st and 7th (Granville to Fraser) - not North Shore
- Take orders of food and groceries on the phone, and load the vehicle without human contact for pick-up