PURPOSE / SCOPE OF POSITION
Reporting to the CEO, with additional accountability to the Executive Director of the Louis Brier Jewish Aged Foundation, the Graphic Design and Digital Content Coordinator has a functional, supportive and facilitative relationship with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Graphic Design and Digital Content Coordinator functions in a combined role to support and assist in managing a diverse range of design and communication needs relevant to the Snider Campus.
The Graphic Design and Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and updating the corporate websites of the Snider Campus organizations, the LBHH Intranet, the LBHH mobile app, managing social media and other media outlets as applicable to the health care industry and the wider community. The coordinator is responsible for developing and distributing internal and external communication messaging related to the organization.
The Graphic Design and Digital Content Coordinator assists in ensuring that the organization is able to maintain open and transparent communication with key stakeholders by providing timely information on the activities and functions that take place in the organization during prime times and events such as Jewish holidays and special events. On occasion, the Graphic Design and Digital Content Coordinator will work with various individuals throughout the organization, such as front-line staff, middle managers, and our residents and their families, to ensure that communication internal and external to the organization is seamless and on-going.
· Support and develop content and graphics, as well as the planning, scheduling and delivery of communications products across a variety of mediums both internally and externally, such as newsletters, bulletins, news releases, brochures, pamphlets, presentations and other materials, in collaboration with Management Team members;
· Develop and manage content of websites, intranet, mobile app, and all social media. Monitor and respond to feedback about intranet and websites, resolving issues where appropriate;
· Develop, design, update, and maintain branded communications products and templates;
· Work with leadership team and front line staff to develop marketing content for campaigns and events and assist with the communication functions of event execution, including event videography and photography for the purposes of the website, social media and the monthly newsletter;
· Support the development and issuance of external news and informational releases, and use Photoshop and Illustrator to develop graphics for use in internal and external communications channels, utilizing the organization’s brand templates.
· Seeks out opportunities to promote news and create content to help maintain organizational reputation online by working with various department team members to create and/or repurpose content for websites and social media networks.
· Seek opportunities to promote LBHH messaging and brand awareness through the use of infographics, and other visual communications;
· Provide communications advice and support to internal stakeholders for events and organizational initiatives;
· Review and monitor LBHH communication products and materials to ensure accuracy, relevance, and make recommendations for improvement;
· Develop content to support public and stakeholder education and awareness initiatives;
· Participate as a member of various committees throughout the organization to provide and collect information regarding communication issues;
· Assist with the development of various communications plans, as required, utilizing strategic media thinking, including complementary social and digital media efforts to support organization’s goals and objectives;
· Complete ad-hoc projects and tasks, as required.
· Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, or related area;
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a varied and fast paced visual/digital communications or graphic design function;
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), and Office 365 is essential, as well video editing experience in applications such as Premiere Pro and iMovie;
· Strong computer literacy with a demonstrated aptitude for working with different software packages and systems including proficiency in Microsoft Office;
· Knowledge of online platforms such as Wufoo, Mailchimp, Calendly, and Signup.Com is preferable; Creative ability, with demonstrated graphic design experience.
Visual/Digital communications or graphic design function: 3 years (Preferred)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required and 3-5 years of experience.