Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver is uniquely positioned as the central organization in the Jewish community where community members and donors can make a lasting difference. Federation builds strong, vibrant and enduring Jewish communities locally, in Israel and overseas. We are the planning, allocating and fundraising body for beneficiary agencies that provide humanitarian, social, and educational services. We work closely with our partner agencies to identify needs and generate the financial resources to meet them through an annual fundraising campaign and special giving opportunities.
Join our team and help improve the lives of community members and people around the world.
We are looking for a full time receptionist to join our team.
As the receptionist you will:
- Perform reception duties at highest level
- Have a high level of communication
- Have a desire and willingness to be service orientated
- Have outstanding time management skills
- Have a highly professional, mature and reliable; Professional composure and polished telephone manner
- Have attention to detail and highly organized
- Capable learner and self-starter
- Have a flexible approach to work; Contribute as a team player
- Have personal drive and commitment
- Create a positive and inclusive work environment
Reporting directly to the Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Telephone Management:
- Reception Area
- Mail & Courier
- Supplies & Machine Maintenance
- Board Room & Meeting Maintenance
- Data Entering & Accounting Assistance
We thank all applicants; only those who apply through our website or career centre will be considered. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.