Our client is a well-established growing public practice in Richmond and is looking for a motivated individual to join their team in the role of Accountant.
This firm provides a wide range of accounting services to small and medium businesses and individuals.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, have an ability to multitas and manage multiple deadlines, and work independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing compilation review and audits
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, trust returns, and personal income tax returns
- bookkeeping services for multiple clients
- Preparing and filing GST / PST Returns
- Preparation of T3's, T4's and T5's
- CPA student or equivalent working experience
- Strong written & verbal communication in English
- Working knowledge of Caseware, Caseview and Profile.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Experience with Sage 50, QuickBooks and QuickBooks online
Preference will be given to applicants with at least two year of recent experience in public practice.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree Preferred and 0-2 years of experience.